Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Windy City

Okay so seriously Rexburg needs to get rid of the wind!!! Last Friday the wind was really really strong and I had to walk against it, pregnant, uphill to my car with a computer in one hand and a backpack, purse and coat in the other. There were literally times when I wasn't going ANYWHERE! The wind kept pushing me backwards which made it longer and harder to get to my car. By the time I reached my car I just had to sit there for a minute or two to catch my breath, it was insane!

Well today it has been really windy again and I had to do the same thing, only this time instead of pushing me backwards it was pushing me sideways!! This wouldn't be so bad if I wan't pregnant because I might actually be able to breath, while walking uphill. OH well I guess that's just part of the territory.

2 comments:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Sounds like you had a hard day, im sorry. That must have been really hard with being pregnant.

How are you doing so far?

Your favorite SISSY

Gabby

Raymond V. Gessel said...

Hey, Linds, it worked. You should have gotten an e-mail to access. If you didn't call me and let me know.
Dad