Saturday, December 27, 2008
(***I have posted several other pictures below this, so keep on scrolling!!!***)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
We each got our pictures taken and will be displayed in the hallway of the main business building on campus.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
1. First of all I am thankful for my husband, Chris. He does so much for me and Parker and I appreciate it all. Thank you so much for all you do, even when you are busy with homework and work. I love you so much!!!!
2. I'm thankful for my son, Parker and the joy and love he brings to our family. He is growing so fast and we enjoy every minute of him. I love you Parker!!!
3. I'm thankful for my huge family.
4. I'm thankful for my education and the fact that Chris and I are graduating in 2 Weeks!
5. I'm thankful for technology.
6. I'm thankful for airplanes.
7. I'm thankful for our cars, when they work!
8. I'm thankful for the warm clothes we have.
9. I'm thankful for our apartment and for the heat we have.
10. I'm thankful for blankets and sweatshirts.
11. I'm thankful for toys.
12. I'm thankful for food.
13. I'm thankful for shoes.
14. I'm thankful for cookies.
15. I'm thankful for friends.
16. I'm thankful for kitchen appliances.
17. I'm thankful for cell phones.
18. I'm thankful for this country.
19. I'm thankful for temples.
20. I'm thankful for the Book of Mormon.
21. I'm thankful for the gospel.
22. I'm thankful for our Prophet.
23. I'm thankful for holiday decorations.
24. I'm thankful for traditions.
25. I'm thankful for holidays.
26. I'm thankful for Christmas.
27. I'm thankful for ice cream.
These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. I hope all of you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
We did finally figure it out and were able to get an okay picture...I think!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
I haven't posted a video for awhile, so I thought I would post one. He was in a great mood and just kicking up a storm! His pajamas are just a little on the small side, as you can see, his legs are like 4 inches from the bottom of the leg holes!!! He's growing so fast!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
1. I love how calm and content he always seems to be. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He is always happy and smiling and just goes along with whatever is going on around him.
2. I love how he kicks his little legs and never stops! Even when he is crying he still has to kick them as hard as he can as if they will help move him to a new location.
3. I love his cute little whimper cry, before it becomes a full out wailing (which doesn't happen all that often!). When he whimpers, it's not even like he is really crying it's like his way of saying, "Um, hello? I'm still here remember? Can you come get me now??!"
4. I love his adorable little smile and his cute dimple on his left cheek.
5. I love watching him play with his little toys, or look at himself in the mirror, etc. He has such a great time and is very entertaining.
I'm now kiddo tagging: Hilary Craner, Katie Rammell, and Laura Smith.
So it looks like the picture is part of the school's construction from last year I think. Chris took it for some reason, I'm not really sure why.
Anyways, I now tag Heather, Sydney and Katie. Go and post the fourth picture in your fourth folder in your pictures file. Have fun!!!