Monday, October 20, 2008

Kiddo tagged!!

Parker got kiddo tagged by our friend Sydni Yoshioka. Now I get to write 5 things I love about Parker!!

1. I love how calm and content he always seems to be. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. He is always happy and smiling and just goes along with whatever is going on around him.

2. I love how he kicks his little legs and never stops! Even when he is crying he still has to kick them as hard as he can as if they will help move him to a new location.

3. I love his cute little whimper cry, before it becomes a full out wailing (which doesn't happen all that often!). When he whimpers, it's not even like he is really crying it's like his way of saying, "Um, hello? I'm still here remember? Can you come get me now??!"

4. I love his adorable little smile and his cute dimple on his left cheek.

5. I love watching him play with his little toys, or look at himself in the mirror, etc. He has such a great time and is very entertaining.

I'm now kiddo tagging: Hilary Craner, Katie Rammell, and Laura Smith.

1 comment:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Thanks for telling me how to do that..I got it. This post is so cute, talking about what you love about Parker...so sweet.

Love you tons