Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Festivities!

Today I took Parker to the Halloween party at Melaleuca and walked through the building and collected candy. It's one of the most celebrated holidays of the year because it's the CEO's favorite holiday. All the departments decorated and dressed up. It was pretty fun and was glad to be able to take Parker. He enjoyed looking around at all the decorations and people around him. He fit into his costume a little better, which means he is growing!!! Once I gave him the Trick or Treat bag he wouldn't let go! Tomorrow we are going to our Trunk or Treat at church which will be fun. Here are some pictures of Parker before we left for the party...Enjoy!!!


Hi Mom!! Are you almost done?
Let's see...what am I supposed to do with this thing?!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lindsay he is so cute. I love that he wouldn't let go of his lil trick or treat bag.

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

SIs, that is the cutest thing ever. He must of liked the bag if he wouldn't let go of it. I love his little costume, its the cutest halloween costume i think i've ever seen for a little baby. Love you tons, Give Parker a kiss for me and give Chris and hug for me. Love you, and keep posting pictures.

Alex and Kelsey said...

Hahhahahhaha So cute!