Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation...Class of 2008

Last night Chris and I graduated from Brigham Young University- Idaho. Chris got his Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management and I got my Bachelor's Degree in Business Managment- Supply Chain Managment Emphasis. First we attended the graduation banquet where we ate dinner and listened to President Uchtdorf and President Clark speak. Parker did very well throughout the whole evening. My mom, step-dad, brother, my grandparents and Chris' family came. President Uchdorf was the key speaker at the Commencement and it was really good.

Here is everyone walking in...there were almost 1200 students graduating last night, 42 of which were couples graduating together.

We did it!!!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

how fun...congrats...i graduate saturday...so i know how excited you both are...congrats again

miriam said...

congratulations! your ceremony sounded WAY better than ours. everyone who was at graduation feels the same way.....our keynote speaker was HORRIBLE. he is high up in the seattle times, and all he talked about was how the internet has ruined the newspaper! lame! I'm sure I'll think it's funny soon. but congratulations again! I can't imagine trying to go to school and have a baby too! it was hard enough for me trying not to neglect my husband!

The Randalls said...

Congrats you guys! can you believe you never have to go to another class again? Where are you off to now? Seattle, Arizona or PORTLAND???? Good luck we miss you guys terribly!

k8e said...

Congratulations! I bet it is such a relief to be done!

Oh,I got your Christmas card yesterday and it is SO CUTE! What a cute family! Unfortunately I didn't get one out this year...I'm such a slacker!