Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Roll on Over

Last night I laid Parker on his tummy for some tummy time, well like 2 seconds after I laid him down he had turned himself over. He did it about 4 more times and all too quickly. By the time I was able to get the camera turned on or even start recording he had already turned over. So this morning I tried again and the same thing happened. He just turned over like instantaneously before I could even push record. And then when I was able to turn the camera on he would lay there for a while so I would stop recording and as soon as I turned it off he rolled over...Geeze! Who knew it would be so hard! Well I was finally able to get at least one roll on video. He has been able to roll to both sides and has been trying to roll from his back to his front. He is just growing so fast! Enjoy the video!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

awh he is so cute...how exciting that he is rolling...

Kelci and Jake said...

He is so stinkin cute, I love watching your videos of him I'm so glad you share them, it makes me so excited to have my own!!

Alex and Kelsey said...

Aww :) Cute! I love how proud he is of himself.. lol the little smile after you told him good job.. geeze what a cutie you've got.