Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So every year at dinner we go around the table and say things we are thankful for. The only rule is that we aren't allowed to say anything that someone else has said. I thought that since it's Thanksgiving today I would go ahead and list a few things I am thankful for.

1. First of all I am thankful for my husband, Chris. He does so much for me and Parker and I appreciate it all. Thank you so much for all you do, even when you are busy with homework and work. I love you so much!!!!
2. I'm thankful for my son, Parker and the joy and love he brings to our family. He is growing so fast and we enjoy every minute of him. I love you Parker!!!
3. I'm thankful for my huge family.
4. I'm thankful for my education and the fact that Chris and I are graduating in 2 Weeks!
5. I'm thankful for technology.
6. I'm thankful for airplanes.
7. I'm thankful for our cars, when they work!
8. I'm thankful for the warm clothes we have.
9. I'm thankful for our apartment and for the heat we have.
10. I'm thankful for blankets and sweatshirts.
11. I'm thankful for toys.
12. I'm thankful for food.
13. I'm thankful for shoes.
14. I'm thankful for cookies.
15. I'm thankful for friends.
16. I'm thankful for kitchen appliances.
17. I'm thankful for cell phones.
18. I'm thankful for this country.
19. I'm thankful for temples.
20. I'm thankful for the Book of Mormon.
21. I'm thankful for the gospel.
22. I'm thankful for our Prophet.
23. I'm thankful for holiday decorations.
24. I'm thankful for traditions.
25. I'm thankful for holidays.
26. I'm thankful for Christmas.
27. I'm thankful for ice cream.

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. I hope all of you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: