Saturday, January 31, 2009

5 Months

I'm sorry that I have been a slacker and haven't posted any 5-month old pictures of Parker. I have just been too lazy to go to the store to buy batteries for my camera, and when I'm actually at the store, I forget all about them. Here are a couple random ones that I took a few days before and a couple days after he turned 5 months. He has been growing so fast. He is starting to try and sit up all by himself and can last for about 30 seconds or so, however he hasn't mastered the rolling over thing yet...maybe next month. He has also been trying different solid baby foods, squash and peas are the only two he's tried so far and he loves them both!! He didn't even make a face on the first bite or anything...maybe that means he won't be a picky eater! **Finger's crossed** Parker is even fitting into 6-month clothes...he is getting so big! :(
Enjoying his excersaucer!
Helping Dad with the computer...
Hmmm, I wonder what I can do to help?!
Daddy wanted to see what he would look like with glasses!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

He is so cute. I love the "glasses" picture. Priceless. I want to meet him one day!