Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Even though we couldn't really do much this year for Valentine's Day, it was still a pretty fun and relaxing day. This was the first year we got anything for Parker...I wasn't sure if I was going to or not, but when Parker decided to put the paws and nose of the bear in his mouth at the store, I figured we should probably buy it. We also got him little chocolates and some Toy Story gummies, both of which turned out to taste not so good...Sorry Parker :)
Chris' gift to me...chocolates and jewlery, what more could a girl ask for!
For dinner, we made Chicken Cordon Bleu with garlic mashed potatos and green beans...delicious!! (And YES, that is a paper plate...without a dishwasher, I get tired of doing dishes ALL the time, so this is our normal set of dishes :)My Valentine! We didn't get the best pictures, I like the bottom one better of me, but Chris just had to ruin it!! He looks best in the above one :)For Chris I bought a small box of chocolates and some other candy and a new game for the Wii (Winter Sports), but it hasn't come yet, so he'll get to extend the holiday by a day or so until it gets here! For dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries with melted Ghiradelli chocolate...they were amazing!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

we eat off paper every day too! we even drink out of paper cups! i get tired of doing dishes and with my dry skin, the water kills my hands to just wash the pots and pans and silverware we use!

chris' job needs to bring him to texas so we can all hang out and let the Parkers play!