Friday, October 22, 2010

U-Pick Red Barn

I took the boys to a U-Pick Pumpkin Patch today in Idaho Falls. Even though we have been to two different small pumpkin patches this month, we still needed to get a pumpkin. I had heard about this place and wanted to take Parker, and I'm so glad I did, it was such a cute little place and he LOVED the little train that they had. My sister-in-law and her little boy came with us also, which was fun. Thanks guys for coming with us!!!
The grounds
This was the cutest picture of Parker actually holding a pumpkin, however I'm bummed that it's a little on the blurry side!
Tyler's First Pumpkin Patch experience
I think Parker may have been more interested in this little wagon than he was about the actual pumpkins!
I attempted to get Parker to hold Tyler in the wagon, and it worked for like 2 seconds and then he let Tyler go...turns out he is already a tough little guy and it didn't phase him one bit that his head hit the side of the wagon! lol (It wasn't a very hard hit, but still!)
Parker enjoyed pulling the wagon with his cousin, Kaydon.
Riding the little train!
Parker liked picking up this pumpkin and then dropping it...
They had a little hay maze for the kids too, which Parker seemed to enjoy a little
Parker saw this car inside the little red barn and really wanted to play with it!

2 comments:

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Avery loved it too! If you do go private our email is pbseiter@gmail.com!!

The Randalls said...

So cute! Tyler's smile is so cute!