Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a GREAT Mother's Day!! Chris made a nice breakfast, which we actually had time to eat before going to church at 10!! Church was great as always, although what made it particularly better than most Sundays is that the boys were actually quite good!! Tyler even fell asleep on the floor in Relief Society, which really made me sad when church ended and I had to wake him up to leave. But it was really nice to be able to actually sit through all the lessons and hear every word. We had a small lunch when we got home and then the boys took naps and I was able to just relax and do nothing....awesome!!! I love being a mother but sometimes it's just nice to sit back and not have to worry about doing anything for awhile. A special thanks to Chris for taking over all the duties including making dinner and doing the dishes afterwards!! :) We also talked with Chris' family and some of my family over Skype, which was fun too. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Happy Mother's day! Such a cute picture of you and the boys!

Barbara Wiser said...

Really cute picture of you and the boys.

I'm so glad your Mothers Day was nice and relaxing...you deserve it!

Got your card on Tuesday...thank you so much, it was very sweet.

Looks like your enjoying Oklahoma...your so good at making anywhere you live home :D