Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pelican Bay Aquatic Center

This past Saturday we went to this awesome water park in Edmond, OK with Chris' manager and family. It was really fun and very inexpensive compared to other bigger water parks. The boys both LOVED it and I think we may just have to go back a few more times. There was a splash pad, jungle gym/slide area for the younger kids, a dinosaur toy to climb on for the smaller kids as well, 2 big water slides, a rock climbing wall, lazy river and a whirlpool type thing. It was a blast and I'm glad we found it!
Taking a bottle break!!
Tyler wanted so badly to crawl and move around on his own, which he will most likely do by the end of the summer. He loved sitting there and splashing in the water though.
I love this picture and am SO happy I got one of him actually smiling!!
This was a fun little toy. Tyler even liked climbing up it.
Such a cutie!!!

1 comment:

Alex and Kelsey said...

I love Tyler's little hat! They both look so cute!