Monday, January 16, 2012

Decorating for Christmas

This year I didn't put up all of my Christmas decorations. But I did insist that we a least put up our Christmas Tree!! I was so excited to get it set up because I love how it looks all decorated. However, it wasn't quite the same this year due to some very active boys who couldn't leave the tree alone! They enjoyed helping to put up some ornaments though and Parker even got to put the angel on the top of the tree!!

Helping Tyler get the ornament on the tree...


Putting the angel on the top of the tree!!


Good job Parker!!!


We only put the decorations on the top 1/2 of the tree, unfortunately, Parker still managed to find a way to pull some of them off to play with them. We only ended up with a couple casualties! Hopefully next year will be better!

We had a fun evening together decorating the tree. The boys are at that age now where they have fun doing it too and it's so fun watching them get all excited!!!

No comments: