Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday!! - August 18, 2012

Originally we had wanted to do a small party with the other family who was in Texas with us, however they went back home at the beginning of the week and with us also trying to pack up and be out the beginning of the following week we ended up packing & cleaning the entire day! Fun, I know!! However it has been a tradition ever since I can remember to go out to dinner for my birthday, so I WOULD NOT let that one slide!! I mean we have to do SOMETHING fun on mine and Parker's birthday! So around 4 pm we left for San Antonio to go to Red Robin for dinner...YES, we drove 2 hours just to go eat dinner!! We just love that place and that's where I wanted to go!! It was delicious and totally worth the 2 hour drive in my opinion, plus we did a couple other errands while we were there.

The Birthday Boy & Girl:

Can he really be 4 years old already??! He is growing up so fast :(
I just love this picture! Parker's face just cracks me up and really captures his personality! haha
 Tyler & Chris...I have NO idea what happened to his face! Parker said he scratched him and Tyler said the fan scratched him...Who knows! haha
 We took the gifts with us...
 He was super excited about this gift! lol They got better, this was only the first one! He also got money from family, dry-erase dot to do and number writing books, dry erase washable markers, and an Inno Tab (like a kid's version of an i-pad or tablet or something. It has games, books, color/painting, music, videos and more, plus you can download learning games and books and stuff. We thought it would be perfect for him for the 3-day drive back to Idaho!! He also got a new bike, with the birthday money he got! All in all, a good birthday for him!!)

Happy Birthday Parker and Lindsay :)

No comments: