Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Traveling Jacket :)

My step mom has this adorable jean jacket from the Gap that she has had literally for YEARS for when my brothers and youngest sister were little. It is now called the traveling jacket because it does just that! It travels now to each of the grandkids. I have had it now for 4 years and now it gets to travel back to Arizona for Kelsey's little girl to wear! My boys haven't ever really gotten to actually wear it because by the time it actually fit them it was summer time and too warm to wear it. But I still got some pictures of them both wearing it. You can see Parker's here. And here are Tyler's!!

I had forgotten about it because we hadn't needed to wear coats for quite awhile, so when we got home from Arizona I pulled it out and tried it on him and get a picture of him wearing it and found it actually is a tiny bit small for him...Oh well, he still looks cute in it and he was actually posing for the camera! haha

No comments: