Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Day

This year was another low-key holiday, and since I'm still on my diet I couldn't have anything sweet...so depressing!! haha Even still the boys had fun helping to decorate and Parker almost spilled the beans about the big box of chocolates I got for Chris. They woke up ridiculously early which worked out great for us because that just meant they got to go down early and Chris and I were able to have a  nice dinner by ourselves. Which can I just say was amazing!! We could actually carry on a full conversation without being interrupted, and it was just so quiet! Definitely will need to do that more often. Anywho, hope everyone else had a great Valentines Day as well!!

Parker's turn for an injury...he slipped on the entertainment center and took a chunk out of his chin...I'm now starting to worry for the next several years with these boys!!!
 I could not for the life of me get him to look straight at the camera!
 By far my most favorite picture ever!! It's just too bad that it's blurry :( 

No comments: