Friday, May 3, 2013

Moon Sand

Darn it I've started to get behind again!! Oh well, here goes the catch up...

I found this really cool idea on Pinterest a while back and decided to finally give it a try to give the boys something different to do. It was super easy to make and the boys LOVE playing with it. All it is is 8 cups of flour and 1 cup of baby oil for one batch but I doubled it to have more for them. It's soft mold-able so they can make castles and stuff and mainly they just love feeling it and squishing it. I got all the toys at the dollar store and I just put the lid back on it and it's ready for another day...I made this a couple weeks ago now and it's still just as soft and fun to play in! They seriously will play in it for at least an hour!!
I have also gotten a tarp instead to make clean up a little easier...

No comments: