Monday, May 19, 2014

February 2014

So I'm just going to stop saying that I will be better at keeping this blog up to date, because lets face it, with 3 kids now there is just not a lot of time any more! Here is a little of what we did in February...

We went to the park by daddy's work...

Finished making baby girl's nursery bedding!!
 Finished Product!
I made the little turquoise pillow and bought the other two...

For Valentine's Day we had a family picnic in the living room for dinner and then opened our dessert!
 The boys didn't waste any time digging in to their chocolate!

Went to Emma Prusch Farm, this cool little farm/park with chickens, ducks, peacocks and roosters walking all around. I pretty much have given up trying to get a good picture of the boys together!
 Tyler's best duck face yet!!

And did a little baseball practicing before the season started!!

I am sure there was a little more that we did this month, but probably wasn't too exciting! I was 9 months pregnant and couldn't really do a whole lot anyways besides getting ready for the baby!!

No comments: