Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Little About Us

Chris and I have been married for just over a year and a half now and are expecting our first child in August!!! We are trying to finish up school and hope to be finished by the end of this year and hopefully get a good job somewhere where we'll be able to start the rest of our lives. I'm majoring in Business Management with a Supply Chain emphasis and Chris is going into Construction Management. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with my degree...what I really want to do is be a stay at home mom! Right now Chris is doing residential construction but is thinking about going into commercial construction partly because of the stability aspect of it.

2 comments:

Hil said...

Hey Lindsay, welcome to the blogging world! To answer some of your questions... You don't have to add people to be able to see your blog, you have yours set to public so everyone can see it. If you want to limit the people who can see it, just go to your privacy settings and it will allow you to add email addresses of those you want to allow. As far as the background goes, it is pretty confusing to explain without being in person, so maybe if you do that party thing I can show you how! You can also go to pyzam.com and they have some cute backgrounds. Hope that answers a few of your questions, let me know if you have more!

Because You Want To Know said...

Hey! Nice background. I'm glad you have a blog. This way we can always keep in touch! I look forward to more posts.