Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

It's hard to believe that it's Easter already!!! This year is flying by and it seems time just keeps going faster and faster. This year we were able to go to my Grandparent's house in Idaho Falls for a nice dinner. It was very fun! One of my aunts and her family were there and my uncle's parents were visiting from Oregon. The food was awesome and I'm pretty sure I over stuffed my self because my stomach hurt for awhile after that. But hey how often do you get a very nice home cooked meal while you are still in college and working?! I had to, you know, enjoy it while I could!! :)

My aunt pulled out an old photo album from when she and my other aunt and my mom were growing up which was pretty fun because we were able to see my mom when she was in high school. It was funny to see the types of clothes they wore back then and there were also pictures of my grandparents when they were actually young!! Man how times have changed! My grandpa showed us a truck that he had bought brand new for only $9000. How I wish we could buy a nice new car or truck for only that much! Anyways it was a very nice and relaxing Easter and can't wait for next year when we'll have our baby and be able to do an Easter Egg Hunt for him or her!!! 

1 comment:

Hil said...

Hey Lindsey, I know that you have been wondering about my blog and how to do it, but I have found the cutest sight for backgrounds. Go to: cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
They are cute and free! hope that helps a little.