Tuesday, April 22, 2008

School....

Well yesterday was the first day of Summer Semester and I'm still wearing my winter coats!! All the other summers that I've been here, it's been getting warmer and was usually around 50 or 60 degrees this time of year. But no, this year it's still in the 30's in the morning and maybe gets up to 40 degrees by the afternoon. Oh well, the time will come I guess and then it will be so hot that I'll wish it was cooler again. Funny how that is huh?!

I'm taking five classes this semester although four of them are my Supply Chain Emphasis classes. I'm pretty excited to get into those. There are only 10 people in the class, including me which is nice but also kind of weird! I've never been in a college class with less than like 30 people!! It should be good though because then we can get more one on one time with the teacher and get to know everybody really well. I'm also taking a Child Development class which should be interesting as well.

After this semester I only have three more classes left!!! I'm hoping to graduate in December which I'm so looking forward to.

No comments: