Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Shower Fun

So after the company picnic yesterday was my baby shower. I know, busy day huh? My friend Sydney through it for me and it was pretty fun. Not very many people showed up because there were several people that were out of town or had family here for graduation that was the night before. Oh well. Sydney had some great games, that I have never heard/done before and I got some pretty cool stuff. I got a booster seat from my aunt that can be used instead of using a bulky highchair, and I got some cute outfits from a couple different people and a cute handmade sleeper/bib and blanket from my grandma that was handmade by one of her friends. Sydney gave me a basket full of bottles, bibs, pacifiers, book, teether, hangers, washcloths, baby lotion and bath stuff, and a bunch of other stuff. It was awesome. I can't wait until the baby comes so I can start using all of the stuff I have been getting! I only have 5 1/2 more WEEKS!!!!! It's going to be here so fast, I just can't believe it.

4 comments:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

I cant believe how fast the baby is coming. Were all excited!!

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

I just wanted to let you know that Kelsey has a new blog...she forgot her last password, so she made a new one that I designed for her.

Heres the address: http://kelseywiser12.blogspot.com/

You might want to change the one you have now so you don't get onfused! Love you sis. :)

Hil said...

Hey lindsay! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it... we were on our way back from Sun Valley! I need to get your gift to you sometime. I can't believe how close you are to having this baby! I'm so excited for you!

Hil said...

p.s. we need to see your cute prego belly!