Sunday, July 27, 2008

Island Park

So this past weekend our friends Jon and Sydney invited us to go up to Island Park with them. It was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful. We stayed in this nice cabin and went swimming on Saturday, okay well at least everyone else did, I just put my feet in the water since I currently don't have a swim suit that fits me! It was fun though to just relax and be outside. The lake was beautiful. It has been a really long time since I've been to the lake, we used to go all the time when we were little. We wanted to rent a boat or jet skis or something, but they were all gone...darn! Here are some pictures though of the lake...


Chris, contemplating whether to jump in or not



One view of the lake...



Another view of the lake...



Last view of the lake.



Chris getting pushed in the lake!



Chris and Jon introducing Carson to the water...he turned out to love it!

4 comments:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Why arent there any pictures of you?

Barbara Wiser said...

Hey Lindsay,great pictures, except for one thing...your not in any of them! Wheres that sweet belly with my grandchild in it? Hugs and loves to you and Chris...soon to be parents...wow, who would of thought you kids would all grow up and start lives of your own...we thought you'd all stay little forever! Hmmmm...guess dad and I need to re think that huh? Love ya, Mommy Wiser

Alex and Kelsey said...

Hey sis,

Umm... where is you in all those pictures?! I want to see how big you're getting! love you!

Alex and Kelsey said...

... I've gone past 45mph and so far so good... but thank you Chris for officially freaking me out.

and P.S I have a warranty...so if it does explode-and I live- I'll just keep getting new ones. :) What's life without a little thrill?! hhaha

But still you're pretty mean. :/