Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry...

Well our internet has been down for the past week and a half, and technically still is. However I'm borrowing my grandparent's internet, so I'm able to update our blog for all of you who were wondering! Here are a few more pictures of Parker, which I know is the only reason you all read our blog now!! Just kidding ;)

I thought he looked like Sherlock Holmes with his little hat on, so I just had to take a picture!



Chris giving him his very first "real" bath since his umbilical cord fell off...as the following pictures will show, Parker wasn't too thrilled with this idea!





3 comments:

Kimberly said...

he is so cute...I can't wait until I have mine...Tell Chris hello for me Lindsay and tell him to be glad he isn't in Texas...We had to Evacuate due to the hurricane...Fun for us...Y'all be careful and have fun...

Laura Suzanne said...

He is so cute Lindsay! Congrats again!

FiveSchafers said...

What a cute baby!! Congrats you did a great job.