Sunday, September 21, 2008

Craigos

Today is my sister's 13thd Birthday. Wow sis, you are growing up so fast, I just can't believe it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIELLE!! :) Last night my family took us out to Craigo's to celebrate her birthday. It was a lot of fun and the food is so good there! For those of you who don't know, Craigo's is a pizza place with really really good pizza.

All of us waiting patiently for our pizzas.

My parent's and Chris and I
Gabrielle and Kelsey

For dessert we got Cookie Monsters, which are totally amazing. They are a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, carmel and chocolate syrup on top. We all loved it!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

i am totally jealous and miss craigos....you and chris should overnight me some!!! tell chris i'll send blue bell to him....just kidding...i hope you both ate enough for me

Barbara Wiser said...

That really was GREAT PIZZA...and the monster cookie was so good, I know I ate way to much of it, but oh well, it was sissy's birthday afterall ;) Loved spending time with you! Love you! Mommy Wiser

Alex and Kelsey said...

I never noticed this, but in the last picture, chris is trying to put his fork in my face... lol his face is funny. lol oh good times. love you!