Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rolling Over

The other day I put Parker on his stomach so he could work on strengthening his neck and arm muscles. Well, he decided that he didn't like being on his tummy so much so he decided to do something about it...by rolling over! I know you're probably thinking that he's way too young to be starting to roll over. Well he has now done it like 5 times!!! The first few times I didn't have my camera, but today when he did it I was able to get proof of him actually rolling over. He hasn't rolled over from back to front yet though and he doesn't roll from front to back every time, so I think I have a little more time before he starts rolling all over the place!

Just ignore my excitement in the video...it was just a little over the top, I think anyways!

1 comment:

k8e said...

Yay! I didn't even know you had a blog until Christina left me a comment saying she found me on your blog! So I got it from Katrina! First of all, CONGRATS on your new little guy! He is SO cute! I like the name Parker too (it was in our top 5 of names). You are still in Rexburg right??