Thursday, April 30, 2009

Escape Artist

Every morning when I get showered and ready for the day I have Parker in the bathroom with me. Usually I have him in his bouncer, but on occasion I have him in his exersaucer. Well today I had him in the bouncer and I had gotten out of the shower and was starting to get dressed in our room when I hear this tiny clunk. I didn't hear any crying so I didn't immediately rush in. I was half-dressed when I thought I should maybe just check on Parker...well when I looked around the corner of the door, I saw this....

...apparently he no longer likes being left alone in his bouncer and decided to get out!!
Hey Mom, look what I did!!
I figured I would just leave him there while I finished getting dressed because I didn't want him to get out again. However, when I came back, he was in a completely different place....
...doing this...
...Sorry the resolution is bad, I took it with my phone. The videos I take on the camera are too big to load on here, oh well. He played with the drawers for a good 5 minutes, until he finally shut his fingers in it. That pretty much ended that game! I guess I will have to either strap him in or put him in his exersaucer from now on. Oh, and did I mention that he now also knows how to open the doors on our entertainment center and pull everything out?!? Man I swear once they know how to scoot or crawl around, nothing stands in their way!! I really need to get on top of the babyproofing thing.

3 comments:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Love It!!!! I think it's so funny how he got out of his bouncer all by his self... :)

Mary Mathews said...

Your little boy is so so adorable!

k8e said...

He is so cute! I think he totally looks like you 100%! Don't tell your hubby I said that! :o)