Thursday, April 16, 2009

General Conference

Okay, I know that this post is a little past due, but that's what happens when you're busy! On Sunday for General Conference we rented a car and drove down to Ogden (we actually picked the car up on Saturday morning). My step-dad's parents and siblings live down there so we went to visit them and then my brother Connor was going to come back with us and stay in Idaho the following week. It was also my grandpa's birthday so we were able to celebrate it with him! It was pretty fun. Parker also got to play with his cousin, Jeremy, who is about 2 1/2 months or so older than him. They seemed to have a pretty good time. It was really nice to see my aunts, uncles and cousins on my step-dad's side, since it had been FOREVER!!!
Don't you just love Jeremy's facial expression?? I think he was still trying to decide if he liked us!
We also all sang Families Can Be Together after we sang Happy Birthday. Granddaddy loved it, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDDAD!
My sister, Ashley, and her husband, Kyle, came up from Provo to see everyone too.

No comments: