Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mini Golf

Last night Chris' brother and his wife watched Parker overnight so that Chris and I could celebrate our anniversary. It was the FIRST time that Parker has stayed overnight at someone else's house, without us!! I was a little worried and had mixed feelings about leaving him, but he did really well and actually slept in about 2 hours longer than he usually sleeps...GO FIGURE!

Anyways, Chris and I went and played some mini golf at the Riot Zone in Rigby and then we went to dinner and a movie. It was really fun and nice to get out do something just by ourselves. We took a few pictures at the Riot Zone, but not a lot. Chris ended up beating me by 4 points...so I'm thinking we will just have to go back sometime soon so I can try to beat him!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

i love the picture of you golfing with your purse...i hate when i have to golf with my purse...i'm no good to begin with