Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Living Room

This past Saturday we bought our new Living Room Furniture Set and they came TODAY!!! Everything just looks amazing and I couldn't be happier to finally have a couch again :) We bought a 7-piece set (Couch, Loveseat, 2 Lamps, 2 End Tables, and 1 Coffee Table) for the awesome price of $1,000.00. The couches are a microfiber fabric and so we are hoping they will last awhile, especially with another boy on the way!

Couch
Loveseat
Lamp & Table #1
2nd Lamp & Table, there isn't quite room for this next to the couch so it will be moving around until I figure out just where to put it! Perhaps by our bed?
All put together!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

It looks so good! Love it!

Becca said...

Those are beautiful. I love them. What a great price too! So excited for you guys.

miriam said...

looks awesome! I'm so jealous. we have cheap a cheap ikea couch and I want new furniture SO bad!

Mary Mathews said...

They look really good!