Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nap Time

Well, Parker has now decided that he no longer wants to sleep in the crib (at least the portable one, which is a different one than the one we have. I bought the cheapest crib from Walmart to leave here in Arizona when we come to visit and it looks like it might be a little shorter than ours). So I took out the little mattress that comes with it and put it on the ground with a pillow and when I came to check on him this is what I found...I have finally figured out how to get him to nap. I don't even put him in the crib anymore, just on the ground! I have to put the baby gate in the doorway since he can open the door and I got tired of walking back and forth down the hall to put him back in our room. Some days he falls asleep with the door open, other times he falls asleep behind the door with it closed. Now, it will be interesting to see what he does when we get back home with his normal crib and whether or not he'll want to sleep in it after not sleeping in a crib this whole week! He may be getting into a toddler bed a lot sooner than we had anticipated!!

No comments: