Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tyler Johnathan Bell

...has ARRIVED!!!! Tyler was born yesterday, July 12, 2010 at 2:31 pm at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho. He weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 19 inches long.
Proud Mommy!
Proud Daddy!
1st Family Photo :)
My Aunt Jennifer
My cousin, Brinley
My Mom & one of Tyler's Grandmas!
Chris and his 2 BOYS :)
Chris' Mom & another one of Tyler's Grandmas!
We went to the hospital at 7:30 am to be induced. The doctor broke my water around 7:40 am and then we waited for awhile. I got my epidural around 11 am, give or take a few minutes and I was soon pain free! I just love those things and can't imagine giving birth without one. I wasn't progressing very fast, at least until around 1:45. The nurses checked me to see how I was doing and I was dilated to a 6 (I was at a 4 since around 8:30 or 9) and then about 10 minutes later the nurses checked me again and I was at a 9. Chris called my mom to let her know that it was just about time and a couple minutes later I was at a 10 and ready to get this baby out!! I pushed about 4 times and out he came, it was amazing how fast it all went. Of course I wasn't complaining and was excited to see the little guy! So all in all, I was in labor I guess for only about 7 hours, so it will be interesting to see how fast the next ones come. Parker isn't too sure about this whole thing yet, and I'm not sure he really understands quite what is going on. He does point to him and say "baby", but that's about it, so it will be fun and interesting to see how it goes once we get home.

Welcome to the world and to our family Tyler!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your new little man!! Let me know if you need anything, okay??

Kimberly said...

Such a cute lil boy! Congrats you guys!