Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Dinner

On Christmas afternoon we went down to Idaho Falls to have Lunch/Dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. We had soup and salad and garlic bread. It was all so delicious!! There were 3 different kinds of soup and I may have had a little of each! For dessert we had Peppermint Ice Cream, cookies and these amazing Mint Chocolate Brownies that my Grandma made. It was fun to get all together on Christmas. We sat my cousin Boyd and Parker in their booster seats next to each other on the floor and well, they weren't really fans of that idea, or at least Parker wasn't...Parker is about 8 months older than Boyd and they play pretty well together. It was really fun to watch them chase each other through the house! They made my aunt and I laugh pretty hard at one point. We'll have to get them together more often.

No comments: