Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moving Day

No we are not moving...yet anyways! This past Saturday we decided to FINALLY move Tyler into Parker's room!! We had to completely rearrange things to make everything fit, but it looks really good now! It's so nice to have our room back. Parker was a little jealous of having to share his room at first, but now seems to be fine with it. I'm still trying to figure out the whole nap time routines now to make sure they both get the rest they need!

Despite what it looks like, we can still open the closet door! Don't mind the missing door on the changing table...Parker stripped the holes that the hinges screw into, so we still need to fix that!
The room all put together...next project = Bedding for Parker's bed. We had bought him some sheets to start off with, but he needs a thicker blanket for now, so I just put my blanket that my Grandma made for me for my High School Graduation. It works for now, while I'm still trying to figure out just exactly what I want to do for his bed!

No comments: