Monday, October 17, 2011

Finger Painting Extravaganza

Tonight I let the boys do some finger painting after dinner, with some edible 'finger paints' (a.k.a. vanilla pudding with food coloring) mind you. I'm pretty sure it was a hit and they will be wanting to do it again!

It took Parker a couple minutes to get the hang of it and actually put his hands in the 'paint'. I had to push his hand in and show him how to do it and then he was all for it! He really isn't someone that likes to have dirty hands, so this was a big step for him! He refused to taste it though! lol
Tyler had absolutely NO problem getting dirty and playing around with all the colors!
Getting a little messier...
I just LOVE this picture!! It cracks me up :) I don't think he could get any messier!! haha
Mmmm...Yummy!!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

That is such a stinkin' cute idea!! Hope you don't mind, but I will most likely be stealing this idea when Weston gets a bit older!