Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Candy Sorting

Last week Parker wanted some of his mini M&M's, so I thought this would be a perfect time to have him work on sorting the colors and then counting each color! I got a paper plate and divided it into 6 sections and then had him put each color in a different section. He did surprisingly well for his first time! His counting has gotten a lot better lately and can count at least up til 12 without missing a number. I was a little surprised when I heard him do it the first time because every time I heard him count he would always miss a number hear and there and then start over! He has known his colors for quite a while now, but this was just his first official color sorting activity. I guess since what was just way too easy, I'm going to have to find some other, harder things for him to sort!! He had fun though....I think!
He was pretending to be a dog, and wouldn't use his hands! haha

No comments: