Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Major Snow Storm :O

Last Tuesday night and ALL day Wednesday we had a major snow storm. I'm not talking like just 4 or 5 inches, we got at least over 12 INCHES people!!!! It was crazy! I had never seen so much snow in my life come down all at once. Needless to say it was one of those days where you just want to curl up in sweats and watch movies and drink hot chocolate. We at least drank hot chocolate, but we also attempted to play in the snow...it didn't quite work out like we'd hoped. It was cold, still snowing, too fluffy to really sled down, and too deep making Tyler not a big fan!! It sure was pretty though watching it come down and was sure pretty after it stopped too.
These next few pictures seriously cracked me up! Haha, he couldn't really walk in the snow, and when he would try he would fall over and then had a hard time getting back up! It was classic!! There was only like an inch or so between him and the top of the snow. haha
Parker is getting tired and cold, it wasn't quite as much fun for him either as last time.
My best attempt at getting a picture of me and Tyler...Tyler wasn't really cooperating with me :(
Okay, now don't be fooled...that's not all the snow that was on that car...there was quite a bit MORE!! It seriously took me like 20-30 minutes to dig it out of the snow, 2 DAYS later, after some had melted too. It was insane, and not the most enjoyable task out there! lol
So Pretty :)
I took this the next morning, there was definitely over an inch...CRAZY, especially since the day before it was in the 50's and dry!!

No comments: