Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day :) - February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day this year was pretty low-key due to try to keep to our budget. For dinner we had chicken nuggets and fries, classic I know! Ha We didn't do any gifts or cards this year, just spent time together and watched a movie with popcorn and sparkling cider. The boy's and I did however make this delicious cake, that I found on Pinterest (best site EVER!):
 Mmm, so delicious...No time for a smile!
 This picture of Parker cracks me up..he wasn't even trying to make that face, I just happened to click the camera as he was taking a bite, and apparently this is what he looks like when he eats! haha
 Tyler sure knows how to ham it up when the camera is out!
Parker decided that he didn't like the finished product (after he DID actually take a bite, normally he just looks at something and makes a decision). Which is fine with me, just more for us!! Of course Tyler fell in love with it though, I mean, what doesn't he like? lol Anyways, it was just a very laid back, relaxing Valentine's Day!!

No comments: