Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's......

A BOY!!!!! That's right, we are having baby boy #3!! We found out on February 8, 2012. I was so certain I was having a girl because this pregnancy has felt so different from the last two and I'm carrying different, I've been WAY more emotional/moody, etc. But, lo and behold, I was wrong! I was a bit disappointed at first because I really, really wanted a little girl, but we are really excited! Now we just have to come up with a name, which could take us the rest of this pregnancy...Tyler didn't have his name until his 2nd day with us! I'm hoping to have this name picked out before we head to the hospital, we'll see how that goes! The baby is doing great, he is measuring a week ahead, but my due date of June 26 is still the same for now. He was moving ALL  over the place and just wouldn't hold still. It was fun to see him being so active, with Parker and Tyler they really didn't move much on the ultrasound. We didn't get our usual disc with ultrasound pictures on it this time, but we did get a few prints. None of them were all that great, but I will try and get the scanned in and posted as soon as I can! In the mean time, here is a picture of me at 20 weeks :)

No comments: