Friday, May 9, 2008

New Computer

So we finally got our new computer yesterday!!! I'm pretty excited, and now we are trying to figure out how to work it. lol See, we have been using a Mac Laptop for the past couple years, and so we have to get used to the whole Window's Vista and Office 2007 programs and whatnot, it's been great. And last night I spent like at least an hour trying to connect to the internet and it wouldn't work. Finally I hooked the internet back up to the other computer and noticed that our Internet was down!! All that time wasted, for nothin! Oh well, I'm starting to get the hang of this computer now and I'm really starting to like it.

4 comments:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Lindsay,

Where did you find that template? Its really cute

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Its not as easy as it might seem, can you help me more? Can i telll you which one i want and then secretly tell you my password so you can since you know how to do it?

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Nevermind I FIGURED IT OUT IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF

The McMullin's said...

How did you make yours look so cute? why are you doing this with out telling me????!!!!