Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shopping Day!

Well yesterday we finally did a little shopping for the baby! Chris and I got a few things for ourselves too, but the baby's stuff was more fun to shop for!! We first went to JC Penney and they were having a sale for buy 1 get one for $0.99 so we bought a couple outfits and a couple packs of basic white onsies (those were buy 1 get one half off). We had kind of a hard time choosing which outfits to buy cause there were a bunch of cute ones. After JC Penney we walked around to a couple other stores and got something to eat, it was pretty fun. It was crazy though cause while we were in the mall we had this huge crazy storm. We could hear the thunder and the rain pounding on the roof over the music in the stores. It was insane. When we left the mall there was this huge "flood" in the parking lot towards the middle of the isles. I'm pretty sure the drain wasn't working, that's if there even was one! But there were all these cars that were parked right in the middle of it. One car was a Cadillac that was basically in one of the deepest parts and the water was above the bottom of the doors! I couldn't believe it!

Anyways, after we left the mall we went to Toys R' Us to look at the baby stuff and strollers. We actually found one we really liked and we ended up getting it!! It was cheaper than the one I registered for at Baby's R' Us and a lot cuter! We even got an extra carseat base for the other car and picked up a couple things of wipes. I know very exciting stuff! lol Now we just have a few other main big purchases to make and we should be set!! I can't believe that I have only 10-13 weeks left until our boy is born!!!

4 comments:

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

Sounds like you and chris had some fun shopping for the baby. Just wait till you get to use all of the baby stuff that you bought. I know that the baby boy will love you both, and be glad that you are his parents.

Love you tons sis.

Gabrielle Angel Wiser said...

YOu really think i could watch over her dead body? Now your my favortie sis.

Jenn said...

Those shopping trips of just getting the small stuff were always the fun ones though! I loved going and looking for stuff like that!

Glad to see a new blog to read! :) Just sent you an invite to view ours :)

Barbara Wiser said...

I wish I could see all the fun things you have gotten for the baby. I'll get to see everything when we come after the baby is born. I can hardly wait to see my grandson, your appt and you and Chris in person again. I miss seeing you guys. Love you, Love you, Love you! Mommy Wiser