Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1st Snow

Monday morning we woke up to rain falling down and within a few hours it started mixing with snow and then before we knew it I looked outside and saw this...
...It then proceeded to continue snowing the ENTIRE rest of the day!! I'm still not sure why, but I decided to take Parker to McDonald's for dinner so he could play on the toys after being cooped up all day. As well as head to Walmart to get a shovel (every year when we go to get one they are always all gone, so this time I made sure to get one as soon as possible!) and some snow boots for Parker. We had gotten him some nice snow pants at TJ Max a few weeks ago but just needed some boots and gloves so he could play. Anyways, when we went to leave I literally scraped like 6 inches, possibly more, of wet snow off my car. Crazy. It was kinda fun watching the snow fall and staying inside most of the day watching movies and drinking hot chocolate. It's feeling more like the holidays! We'll see how long this lasts of me enjoying watching the snow fall and being all cozy inside!!

No comments: