Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Little Snow Bunnies

Today I was determined to get Parker outside to play since he hadn't been for a few days (well since Saturday when it was in the 60's!), but I still had to get Tyler something to wear to keep him warm in this crazy cold weather. So we headed out to Walmart this afternoon and I got him this adorable little snow suit that makes him look even more chubby!!
Parker is really starting so smile at the camera again! So cute!!
The snow suit made it easier for Tyler to stay sitting without toppling over! lol
Parker cheesin it (the sun was in his face so I stood in front of him and I thought his eyes were open, but I guess not!)
This was Parker's FIRST time playing in the snow! Last year we were in Florida, and he got to play in the sand instead of the snow. I had to coach him a little because he wasn't too sure about what to do, but he seemed to have a little fun...it didn't last too long though. We may have to get some sleds or something to pull him around on!
The suit did a pretty good job at keeping him warm! This little boy sure loves being outside, despite having a nasty cold! (It really isn't as cold as it seems, it was up in the low 40's, which isn't too bad.)
I showed Parker how to pick up snow and throw it, he seemed to pick that concept up rather quickly, surprise, surprise!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

they are so cute in their snow attire! I'm so glad we don't have snow to deal with, but it's 73 degrees right now with a high of 80 - that I don't like!

Enjoy some for us!!!