Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was a nice, relaxing day. We went down to Idaho Falls to spend time with my grandparents, aunt's, uncles and cousins. I had been craving all the yummy Thanksgiving meal favorites all day, which all turned out to be delicious! It was nice to see everyone again and to just relax! Parker had a blast playing with all the cousins and he definitely got all tuckered out just in time for bed. It was Tyler's 1st Thanksgiving also and he seemed to enjoy all the attention he got from everyone (which was a nice break for me!).
Some of the many things I'm thankful for this year:

- My wonderful husband who was able to make it back to spend the holiday with us
- My two adorable, funny and sweet boys who make life more enjoyable each day
- My amazing family
- A nice apartment to live in
- A heater to keep us from FREEZING in the sub-zero temperatures
- My Heavenly Father who is always there for me when I need him and who loves me no matter what I may do
- My Savior who suffered and died for me so that I can one day return to him and Heavenly Father
- The gospel
- The scriptures
- Delicious food and water to keep us alive
- A running car to get us to where we need to go
- Music (Especially Christmas music during this time of year!!)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

The Randalls said...

Lindsay you look GREAT!