Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a nice relaxing Christmas Eve complete with opening a couple presents, eating dinner with my family in Idaho Falls, looking at Christmas lights and putting cookies and milk out for Santa.
Tyler's 1st present of the season!
Cheese!!
They both got new sleepers to wear for Christmas morning (I don't have a picture yet of Parker's sleeper, but it's cute
I also got them a pop-up book of the Christmas story to make it more interesting than just reading it to them, Parker really likes it!

My aunt pulled out her Christmas bells for the kids to use to play some Christmas songs...It was really cool and Parker loved ringing the bells when it was his turn! Thanks Cami for helping him :)
My aunt also bought these cool little Party Cracker's to put on everyone's plate. I guess it's something they don in London for the holidays and since my cousin, Kristen, is serving her mission there right now she thought it would be fun.
It was cool because they each had little gifts inside and you had to open them to find out what was inside. I got a little compact mirror and Chris got a little Hippo key chain! lol
My little cousin, Boyd...
This is the expression I have been trying so hard to get!!! haha He has been doing this the last few days and it makes us laugh so much!
My cousin, Meri, was holding Tyler upstairs and at one point he was looking down at everyone, so I had to get a picture!

No comments: