Sunday, December 12, 2010

Swimming

Yesterday we all went swimming at the Idaho Falls Aquatic Center. It was pretty fun and I soon realized that I NEED to get Parker into some swimming lessons!! He is so fearless when it comes to water, it really makes me nervous! Finally by the end he was a little better, but he would continually run along the side and jump in the water before Chris was ready to catch him. (Don't worry he was always right there but Parker didn't quite mind jumping into the open water that was too deep for him!) What can I say, he's definitely a water baby like his mother! Tyler seemed to enjoy himself too. I sat with him most of the time on the stairs and let him splash and play with his toes. At one point we walked over to the rope/buoy and he played with that for a few minutes. I'm sad to say that I don't have any pictures, but it was a fun couple of hours, which again wore Parker out!!!

No comments: