Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken right after Thanksgiving in between Chris' trips to Oklahoma. We got them taken by Memorable Moments by Michelle Dawn and we love them!! I was hoping the weather would hold out and we could have the fall background, but it didn't. Which caused me to have to rethink our outfit selections a few times! It was probably not your ideal day to get pictures taken with it snowing, middle of the day with kids not having had naps and really cold, however we got tons of great shots. Parker even got a balloon afterwards (which I proceeded to escape from the car when we got home...oops!). Enjoy :)

5 comments:

The Bell Family said...

Oh my goodness... I love them! They turned out so good:)!

Becca said...

They turned out so cute. What a cute family and couple:)

Kimberly said...

Awh! They look great!

The Randalls said...

So cute! Michelle Dawn did my cousins wedding photos she does a great job. You look gorgeous!

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

She did do a great job! I love family pictures! What cute boys you have!!!