Friday, September 20, 2013

Birthday Time Again

Part 1
This year Parker and I were able to celebrate our birthday in Arizona!! It started out with going to listen to my brother's homecoming talk and ended with cake and presents. Parker turned 5 years old, which is just crazy! He has been on a Lego Chima kick lately, so this year we got him his first "real" Lego set, which he just loved. Although, I'm not sure who loved it more, him or Chris! Chris was in heaven! He also got some money which he used to buy a Nerf gun and something else of which I really can't remember! I got some money and a Magic Bullet, which I LOVE!! I have been using it almost every day for smoothies and we have just started making milkshakes, which are so delicious!
 Our camera stinks on the indoor setting so these next few are blurry :( I'm really bummed they didn't turn out better!
 Even though this is so blurry, his face just shows truly how excited he was about his newest gift! 
 The boys helped make the birthday cake this year...didn't they do such a great job? It was so delicious too!! Can never go wrong with Funfetti Cake!

Part 2
And well, since we have pretty much made this a tradition, we decided to go to Red Robin for our birthday dinner when we got back to California. We just love that place and the free ice cream sundaes always make it that much better!

No comments: