Friday, September 20, 2013

Say What?!?


Yep, that's right!!! We are expecting another baby!!! I am due on March 8, 2014 and we couldn't be more excited. The boys change their mind weekly about whether they want a brother or a sister, I am definitely hoping for a little girl, but will of course be happy with another boy. We announced our pregnancy while we were in Arizona. I even made the shirt that Tyler is wearing!! I have been a lot more nauseous with this pregnancy, so much so that we may have eaten out more WAY MORE than we usually do because the worst time for me was in the late afternoon/evening time, right around dinner time. I just couldn't bring myself to make dinner, every thought of making something would just make it worse! Now that I am in my second trimester I am doing much better and I have even been able to start cooking again!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you. Seriously - so excited. I am sorry you are sick, though. That is no fun. Congratulations!!