Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Benihana's- July 30, 2011

This day just keeps on going! After we finished taking family pictures my dad and step-mom took us all out to Benihana's for dinner to celebrate their 17th wedding anniversary and Carsten going on his mission. Can I just say, WOW!! This restaurant was such a cool place and the food was amazing! I'm so glad we were able to go. They cook your entire meal right there in front of you and the chef did all these cool tricks to make it more entertaining. The boys were just in awe by the whole thing, which I'm sure helped to keep them awake, because lets face it naps just weren't included in our day of fun!

Sportin' his cool new hat :)
The picture is blurry, but it was the only one with both boys wearing their hats. Aren't they just so cute?!
So, Tyler wanted my lemon, so I let him have it and his expression was just the funniest thing ever! It seriously made me laugh so hard, I know I'm such a mean mom, but seriously it was really funny!
The chef put his spatula under it and made it "beat". lol
The delicious food! I'm getting hungry just posting these! haha
Parker wasn't smiling for anything, he was so dead tired, I'm still amazed he didn't just keel over and sleep through dinner! (Normally he would sleep in the car, but who would when his aunts have i-phones with fun games, such as Angry Birds, on it! lol)
He had no problem taking over my parent's complimentary ice cream sundae though. He pretty much ate at least half of it by himself! haha
Happy Anniversary!!!! We LOVE you :)

No comments: